Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some for the reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how to patent an idea good a perception you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full line of products and not trying to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t need a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and inventhelp review turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they write a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, InventHelp Caveman Commercial but which are explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to take the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as it can.